Mon 8/27/2012 1:54 PM
Voy a Paraguay
Well, family, today is my last day the CCM! wooo! All we have done is orientation and it is pretty boring. One was so boring that I laid down in the back and slept. So my flight leaves tonight and here is the schedule for tonight. Basically, I leave the CCM around 11:50pm, Argentina time, and my flight leaves at 2:30am, Argentina time. It is an hour and a half flight, so by the time I get to Paraguay, it will be about 3:00am, Paraguay time. I don’t know what happens after that. My flight is PZ 720. I will try to call you all, but I don’t really know how it will all work out or if I will be able to figure out how to call home. We shall see!
So, family, I am so very excited to go to Paraguay! I’m already packed and what not! So it’s pretty sweet! I’m ready to leave; I can’t wait to see beautiful Paraguay and test my Spanish. The MTC has been so wonderful and it has been such a good time. The Argentina MTC is so legit and I’m so glad I came here rather than Provo. It was a perfect place for me, life is wonderful! I love you all! I can’t wait to email from Paraguay! Good luck in school this week everyone!
Tanner
No comments:
Post a Comment