Tue 7/16/2013 11:27 AM
Bye Bye Hatch
So leaving off from last week, my companion tried root beer.
He thought he was going to die. He said it tasted like medicine. He said he
felt really sick after drink it. haha. But I didn’t really mind because now I
don’t have to share. Hehe. But this week I finally found a good chocolate
milk that I like here. Oh boy that was good. I love chocolate milk. I also ate
my first strawberry in over a year. Crazy, huh? But it was sooo good. I love
strawberries. But the ones here are super, super, small.
Okay, so that was my food update. As for the work, we are
finding a lot of cool families right now. People just show up to church. It’s
been way cool. We have been having a lot of success finding people. We did
service for a family on Saturday and that was really fun. It helped them want
to come to church. The work has been great. Thursday, I did a division with Elder
Larson, my zone leader. He is great. He goes home this week. He is so cool and
it was really nice to work with an American and someone with experience. We had
a lot of success and it was a really fun day.
So... this week... I saw ghosts... and it was really scary. Our
area is really dark and very open. But I sent home the video explaining what
happened, so you have to wait to see that. But Saturday was super cool. We
found this lady that has every kind of cactus you can ever imagine and she knew
everything about them. I learned so much about cactus that day.
Today- Monday, P-day, was crazy. I went with Elder Larson to
Asuncion and we went and hung out with Elder Hatch because he goes home this
week and he is my best buddy and yeah. So I hung with him all day. It was super
fun! Hatch is a way sweet guy. I’m really excited for him - completing two
years and what not. But I sent some things home with him and he is going to
come to our house and give it to you. So you will get to know him. He is a good
guy.
But, yeah, life is good. This week is changes and a lot of
changes are happening. I’m staying with Elder Gomez, seeing as I’m still
training him, but now I am also District Leader too. So we will see how that
goes. But anyway, have fun at Redfish!
Love, Elder Rigby
No comments:
Post a Comment