Mon 11/4/2013 1:55 PM
Alright, alright, alright!
But Halloween was great and it looks like it was great for
all of you! Well, first of all, this won’t be too long because this week was
kind of lame. Because it rained all day every day, so the work didn’t flourish
too much. But we still made the best of it. So I actually had to do a division
and ended up in Emboscada for Halloween. It was fun because, at night, we went
to a cemetery and that was freaky, freak, dutch. We didn’t have a flash light
with us and, gosh, it was creepy. We heard all these noises that freaked us out
and then we heard a noise like a little child running behind us. That was
enough. We booked it out of there so fast. So they don’t trick-or-treat in Paraguay,
but we told some members if they came by with costumes, we would give them
treats. So a bunch of members knocked on our door with costumes and we gave
them treats. We dressed up as terrorists. Then, after that, we were sitting
with the members and randomly decided to have a small party at the church for a
bit. I was the DJ, heck ya. That was really fun for the members for Halloween. It
was a fun day.
Friday, we got caught in a surprise rain storm. We were
walking home and it just started pouring and we got soaked. It was great. J
Then, right after, we threw a small birthday party for a Sister in our district.
We went and ate with all of the district and that was pretty fun.
Sunday, we got a new bishopric. Did you know, in every area I
have been, I have been there when they change the bishop? I guess that’s cool. He
was bishop for 9 years so now the 2nd counselor is bishop. 1st counselor is the
same and the old Elder’s Quorum President is the 2nd counselor. I think they
will help our ward out a lot.
Well, anyway, that’s what I have to say about this last
week. Oh yeah, I forgot, our super cool investigator, Karen... Well, she went
back to living with her mom in another city for right now... Sooo.. I really
hope she comes back soon because she needs to be baptized. I’m really bummed
out, but I think she will come back.
Family, keep on keepin’ on.
Love,
Elder T. Rigby
No comments:
Post a Comment