Monday, December 23, 2013

23 December 2013


Mon 12/23/2013 10:48 AM

Merry Christmas

Aright, alright, alright. I’m really excited to talk to you all on Wednesday! So I will make this email a little bit shorter so I have more to talk about on Wednesday. I have to Skype a little bit later in the day because members in our ward are going to Skype their missionary, so I will wait my turn. But yeah, I will be excited to see you all!

Well, our baptism didn’t happen. I called Gustavo to remind him about his baptism interview and he told me he had to work the whole weekend. But I think all worked out for the better because, yesterday, we had an amazing lesson with him and the spirit was really strong. So, in the end, I think he will be more prepared for his baptism, which should be this Saturday. 

So this week was just full of service. We painted houses (if you could call it that). Oh my, the member brings a bucket of water over, then puts like flour in it, and then puts in some food coloring stuff. Yeah... the wall didn’t look too great. We also helped the branch president kill a pig! It was sweet! It was pretty fun. We also built a fence. Oh, and when we were at the Branch President’s farm, he had a BB gun there and we were shooting a target. Guess who was the only one able to hit the target dead on? That’s right. I give credit to Boy Scouts and my Black Ops training. Everyone was like, “Geez, that’s why America always wins the wars.”  haha

So yeah. Life is all good here. I will talk to you on Wednesday. If you see Lincoln, give him a good bro hug for me. 

 

Love, Elder Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment